Pinot's Palette is excited to need some fun charismatic art instructors for our new location in Bricktown!!! The customers will be following your instruction while they paint on their own 16X20 stretched canvases with acrylic paint. . The ideal person for this job will have a captivating personality that lends itself to recreational art. Our goal is to encourage the creative habit!!
Responsibilities and Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Build a great relationship with the class before instruction begins by greeting customers when they
arrive and show them where the smocks and beverage area is located. Build excitement and anticipation
through your words and gestures.
* Provide Pinot's Palette style of art instruction to customers attending classes. Instruct the customers in
the art of mixing paint colors and applying paint to a canvas to create an original piece of art by the
customers (inspired by the painting that was selected for that class). Instruct the customers in such a
manner that they are able to duplicate the painting that was selected for that class.
* All instructors will be trained by the Pinot's Palette training staff.
Preferred level of education:
* College degree in an art or design related field preferred. Three (3) years of work experience in a
teaching classroom instruction environment or art background with teaching/classroom instruction is
preferred, but not required.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following Items :
* Your Resume
* 3 Images of Original Paintings done by the applicant that are in line with the Pinot's Palette styles.
Please go to our website www.pinotspalette.com to find out more about us.
Starting at $20 per Hour with Bonuses, Incentives, & Royalties with room for advancement.
-This is a contract position
Owner │ Pinot’s Palette - Bricktown
P: 405.229.5507 │ Bricktown@pinotspalette.com
We’re a social bunch:
For all you independent photog's and artists, its time to get your protest on!
"...starting after next year, if you pay any person or corporation more than
$600 in a year for goods or services, you must report that to both the
IRS and the entity or person whom you paid. For example, if you bought a
... new camera or lens for $1,000, you would have to report that on your
income tax returns and issue a 1099 to the company from which you made